- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces mushroom stems and pieces
- 3 egg yolks
- 32 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles. Drain and lay flat. Thaw spinach and broccoli. Squeeze completely dry.
- Drain mushrooms. Empty Ricotta cheese into deep bowl, add three egg yolks, a handful of Parmesan cheese, a dash of nutmeg and parsley. Mix with spoon.
- Add mozzarella, spinach, broccoli and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Spread some sauce onto bottom of lasagna pan. Use rubber spatula to spread Ricotta mixture onto length of lasagna noodles and roll tightly.
- Put roll ups into lasagna pan, seam down. Fit roll ups snuggly.
- Add sauce to top of roll ups.
- Add grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for about 40 minutes.